FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. PRE-ORDERS OPEN. SHIPPING FEBRUARY 2019.
LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER. CONTACT US FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS.
Hadron™ is a compact yet powerful embedded device purpose-built for computer vision, robotics, and deep learning workloads. Powered by the NVIDIA® Jetson TX2, Hadron delivers best-in-class performance and efficiency. Dual 4K Sony camera sensors provide high-fidelity video and Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) capability. Combined with specialized low-latency drivers, Hadron offers performance and functionality that is unrivaled. Hadron comes preinstalled with the most commonly used open-source tools including Tensorflow, OpenCV, ROS, and more making it ideal for virtually any robotics or automation application.
- Hadron Embedded Vision System
- 12V, 3A Power Supply (UL, CSA, FCC, CE certified)
- Marshall Electronics 12MP CS Lens (f/2)
- Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod
- Hadron Universal Camera Mount
- Arca-swiss adapter
- Arca-swiss quick-release clamp
- Micro USB cable
- HDMI cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Support Information